As of January 1, 2014, the Syracuse Section is now formally recognized as the Central New York Section of the American Chemical Society, or CNY ACS for short.
Now our name matches our mission as we continue to be a resource for chemistry and science in the CNY area.
- Chair: Gary Bonomo
- Past-Chair:Alyssa Thomas
- Chair-Elect:Valerie Lopez-Diaz
- Councilor: Ivan V. Korendovych
- Alternate Councilor: Olga Makhlynets
- Treasurer: Neal Abrams
- Secretary: Alec Beaton
- District Delegate: Prin Furst
- District Delegate: Karen Downey
- District Delegate at-large: Jeremy Steinbacher
- District Delegate at-large: Sagar Bhattacharya
- Education Chair: Miriam M. Gillett-Kunnath
- Education co-chair: Neal Abrams
- Editor – The Chemist: Gary Bonomo