As of January 1, 2014, the Syracuse Section is now formally recognized as the Central New York Section of the American Chemical Society, or CNY ACS for short.
Now our name matches our mission as we continue to be a resource for chemistry and science in the CNY area.
- Chair: Ivan V. Korendovych
- Past-Chair: Miriam M. Gillett-Kunnath
- Chair-Elect: Alyssa Thomas
- Councilor: Alyssa Thomas
- Alternate Councilor: David J. Kieber
- Treasurer: Robert Fleischman
- Secretary: Lara Chappell
- District Delegate: Prin Furst
- District Delegate: Anthony Hauser
- District Delegate at-large: Valerie Lopez-Diaz
- District Delegate at-large: Alec Beaton
- Education Chair: Neal Abrams
- Editor – The Chemist: Gary Bonomo